Well, 2014 is at an end, and good riddance to it too.
No surprise, I’m still not really here or back to actively writing again yet. But I did get a few interesting things blogged this year, so I thought I’d do a brief recap of some of the highlights.
For some reason I’m having trouble getting links to the posts themselves to work – the WordPress software’s being buggy or something – but the titles are listed below so you should be able to track them down. Here are my top ten posts that featured on this blog in 2014:
10. Why I’m rethinking my stance on both Jeremy Hunt and chocolate digestives
9. UKIP candidate in bizarre strawberry jam gaff
8. You’ve been using thumbs wrong your whole life
7. Holy shit you guys I didn’t know cats could do this!
6. Most convincing proof of Biblical literalism I’ve seen yet
5. Russell Brand: this generation’s Martin Luther King?
4. Okay, I’m sorry, you can all stop pointing out that the UKIP jam scandal was a hoax now
3. What the fuck’s the Archbishop of Canterbury said now?
2. I think, therefore I am Groot
1. My #icebucketchallenge video
If I missed out any of your personal favourites, feel free to share. Here’s hoping 2015 yields some even more exciting conversations.