I somehow missed that it’s International Blasphemy Day today until pretty late in the evening. Just for the sake of keeping up appearances, I’ll repeat a few things from last time:
– I deny the divinity of the holy spirit.
– Here’s a picture I made of the prophet Muhammed doing a dance: O-Z—<
– I believe in and worship your preferred god/gods, and fully subscribe to your belief system of choice. And now I don't, they're all fake. Universal apostasy FTW.
– That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.
– The flying spaghetti monster is rhetorically useful, but entirely fictitious. And pirates aren't that interesting.
Nothing is sacred. Night night.